Despite the global pandemic, Flexiple has been growing ~25% month on month for the last 6 months and has grown its fully distributed network of highly skilled tech talent across ~50 countries now.
Our Marketplace & Talent Operations team till date has been led by Suvansh Bansal, right now assisted by a 10 member team. We are now looking to add a couple of leaders to the team who will play a key role in leading the strategy and execution to ensure that high-quality freelance talent is onboarded and optimally placed to meet client demands (average deal size of ~US$30000).
You have the opportunity to be a part of a company that is leading the remote work revolution and be the revenue-driving force in the premium B2B services industry Flexiple operates in. We expect to grow to $15 million by end of FY22-23.
Kindly note, this is a remote position.
- Attracting & Retaining Talent - Build and execute a strategy to effectively attract, onboard, and retain talent to meet the speed and quality expectations of our clients. This includes collaborating with our screening teams to optimize the process for sourced talent.
- Optimize matching process - Lead a fully distributed team and ensure work practices are designed to encourage revenue optimization. The focus thus, needs to be on assessing client needs, finding the "right" freelancer, so that we can match freelance talent to meet the speed and quality expectations of our clients.
- Collaboration with Sales team - Build robust feedback loops with the Sales team to ensure that both teams work in the same direction. Your success will be measured by exceeding established KPIs for the supply and the demand teams.
- Work with the Founders - Share feedback backed by strategic and analytical thinking with the founders on tech products (for freelancer success, onboarding, and matching), technical screening, talent success (laying out a clear path for success for our community).
- Team - Lead by example, hire/ train/ mentor junior team members, and provide instant, relevant feedback on areas of improvement for processes and performance.
Expectations in Weeks 1 and 2
- Understand our business model and way of working.
- Work with key teams to learn the core of Flexiple's talent operations and sales capabilities.
- Take ownership of a set of freelancer leads and work on the process followed for them.